Monday, August 3, 2009

I'll get in trouble for this but it has happened to me twice in the five minutes I've been on the computer

I actually came on here to post on my other blog but as soon as I typed in blogger.com, I was taken to my Wife's blogger page.

There's a very good reason for this and that is my Wife is unable to locate the log out button on most web pages. Sometimes it's called sign out so I can understand the confusion.

The up shot of this is that whenever I go to a page where we both have accounts, e-mail, blogger etc, I first have to log her out, before I can log in as myself.

As our computer tends to be quite slow these days, the timing of this series of events means that on the rare occasions I use the desktop computer at home, I click on the address of the web site I wish to visit, I then click log out (or sign out) for my Wife, and then the computer has some sort of nervous break down probably due to having to carry out a command it is unfamiliar with. The time it takes the computer to think about what it is doing and then give me the opportunity to sign in as myself varies greatly, but it is always, and I really do mean always, the exact amount of time it takes my Wife to realise I'm gone and to come in to see what I'm doing.

She then decides she has a more important way for me to spend my time and as soon as I get signed on, I reluctantly click log off for a second time.

This is Andy, signing off.

P.S. I love my Wife very much. She's ace.

0 comments: