Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall back and get up an hour earlier than normal

Don't forget to put your clocks back tonight.

As we enter November we have dark nights to look forward to.

On the up side, we allegedly get an extra hour in bed on Sunday morning. Only we don't really. All it means is you end up getting up an hour earlier.

I don't work Sundays, and don't think I ever have, apart from a paper round when I was younger so I wake up when I want on Sundays anyway, although that usually means waking up around the same time as you do during the week as you're so used to getting up early.

I can't lie in bed once I'm awake so I rarely sleep in.

Putting the clocks back an hour would be much more use if it was on a day when most people had to set their alarm to get up, like a Tuesday morning. That way, you really would get the benefit of an extra hour in bed!

0 comments: