Thursday, June 4, 2009

A dog's life

I care about a lot of things, but you know what I don't care about? I don't care about the fact that the US President has a dog.

I also do not give a shit that the same groundsman has walked all President's dogs since Nixon!

Is this really news??

I don't watch much news on the TV these days as the news on American TV is not actual news. It is a series of items totally unrelated to anything newsworthy.

If the President does or says something newsworthy, fine, tell us but are people's lives really that devoid of anything that they actually sit there watching someone they've never seen walking a dog, followed by an experienced reporter who really should know better, around the grounds of the White House?

If you didn't know it was the grounds of the White House, it could just be an old man walking his dog in the park. And we're supposed to watch this crap?

Like I said, I only stumbled upon this 'news' on NBC by accident but I'm insulted that somebody somewhere though this would be relevant to my life!

0 comments: