Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I can't hear a bloody word you're saying!

I'm starting to really hate watching anything on ABC.

It started with Grey's Anatomy. This is one of my wife's favourite shows so I do tend to catch the odd episode, but the thing is, the sound is terrible.

They play thew back ground music so loud that I can't understand what anyone is saying.

We watched last week's episode and I couldn't hear most of the talking through out the entire episode.

There is something really wrong with how ABC does their sound. You can tell it is an ABC show just by the way everything sounds so different from other channels.

It's now started to creep into other shows on ABC. Flash Forward is going the same way.

If it continues then it's unlikely I can be bothered trying to work out what is going on.

Sort it out you muppets!

0 comments: