Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's that running out into the road?!?

The other day I was driving to work and had just got out of our neighbourhood when I had to slam on my brakes as something ran out into the road in front of me.

I'm sure you remember my adventures with the scruffy Yorkie who led me a merry dance a couple of months ago so you probably think we're used to stray dogs running out in front of the car.

Wrong.

It wasn't a dog.

It was a bloody peacock!

In the road!

Right in front of me!

Now, I'm not sure about where you live but where I live we don't have wild peacocks roaming around willy nilly.

I have no idea where it came from or where it was going.

Usually if something runs out in front of my car I get annoyed but this time I just laughed and phoned my wife.

Very random indeed.

0 comments: