Monday, June 8, 2009

Killing is murder!

Am I the only person who finds it strange that an abortion doctor was killed by anti-abortionists?

Whatever your thoughts on abortion, we live in a country where it is legal, as is free speech.

Abortion is murder? Yeah? So is actual murder!

Did anyone really hear about this incident and think "hold on, you know what, the murder of that doctor has shown me that killing is wrong. Let's have a baby."

I already thought murder was wrong (and I'm not talking about abortion here). I don't need some dullard with a placard to tell me that.

Do you not have better things to do than terrorise already frightened women and kill the doctors who give them legal treatment they probably spent hours, or days agonising over?

Anyone who attempts to force their views on others is a bully and anyone who spends their time trying to stop people going about their daily lives holding up signs is a sad loser who almost makes me want to stand outside their house 24 hours a day holding a banner and chanting "I hate signs"! Muppets!

0 comments: