Friday, June 19, 2009

London Town

Britney Spears took her "Circus" to Manchester this week and while on stage shouted to the crowd "How are you doing London?".

I'm sick of the complete and utter morons in the US who do not know the difference between England, Britain, and London!

I am Mancunian first, then I am English, and finally British. Do not even think about calling me European.

Don't tell your friends you know someone from London. Not if you're talking about me anyway.

And while I'm on, no I don't know John from London who you met on holiday a few years ago. I am not related to the Queen and no, I don't know what it is she does all day.

Do some research. Learn some Geography, then come back and talk to me.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

So, I didn't marry royalty? Shucks

You so know John from London....Liar.