Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You can't wait a few minutes to find a bin you thick necked piece of shit!

Driving home the other day we were driving behind a black Ford Mustang.

All of a sudden, a can came flying out of the window into the grass at the side of the road, quickly followed by another one.

They looked like beer cans.

Can anyone explain the point in that to me?

I can honestly say that if I have a drink in the car, and I don't mean beer, just any drink, when I'm done with it, it does not cross my mind to just throw the can or bottle out of the window.

Most cars are fitted with cup holders these days so is it really that much trouble to keep hold of it until you find a bin?

When we passed the car at the next set of lights, the people in it were typical knuckle dragging neanderthals who think they can do whatever they want and have no consideration for anyone or anything.

Absolute scum.

0 comments: