Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank God for their generosity!

I saw on the local news the other day how a woman who had no heating in her home had received a generous gift from a plumbing and heating company.

The woman, who was probably early 60's from what I can remember received a new gas central heating system from John Moore Plumbing company worth $24,000 including parts and labour.

So what does the grateful lady do?

She goes on the news and thanks God for looking after her! She was apparently in awe of his generosity.

Now, I'm no Super Mario but if I had donated $24,000 worth of equipment and labour so that an old lady could stay warm during winter, I would be mightily pissed off if she decided to tell everyone it was a gift from God and not even mention the company's name!

0 comments: