Friday, February 19, 2010

Remind me later to hunt down the bastard responsible and chop his bollocks off so I can throw them into a fire ant's nest

You know what really bugs me about computers?

The way that certain companies who are there to protect your computers from viruses, and McAfee I'm looking at you, plant unstoppable pop ups to remind you that your service has expired and your computer may be in danger!

This is regardless of the fact that they take out the annual fee automatically from your credit card every year because you have no idea how to stop it.

And there's no way of stopping these pop ups. The only options are a) renew now, or b) remind me later.

Remind me later??

What about option c) Fuck off you robbing bastards and never darken my door ever again?

That's the one I would almost always select. Probably.

So as it is, you get the same pop up every single bloody day and it's usually when you're in the middle of typing something long and you don't realise straight away until you look up and notice that the computer has been ignoring you.

0 comments: