Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This is exactly why we don't let you sleep with us more often!

For a treat, the other night my wife and I decided we would let the dogs sleep in our bed.

The next morning, I woke up earlier than usual, clinging to the edge of the bed. My wife was almost on top of me leaving me hardly any room to manoeuvre.

Boomer on the other hand had over half the bed to himself. He took advantage of this by spreading out, length ways as if to rub it in our faces.

This is exactly why we don't let the dogs sleep in the bed more often. They take up all the room. They get really close to you, and every time you move a little bit to get more comfortable away from them, they move up to get close to you again meaning that by the time morning arrives, I'm on the floor, and my wife is clinging on to the edge of the bed by her fingertips!

Maybe if they both just found a small place out of the way we'd let them more often.

Come on, play the game boys.

0 comments: