Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fox Views

I see Fox News are still donating most of their schedule to complaining about other networks' coverage of Michael Jackson.

I don't watch Fox News much but my Wife does so it is sometimes on when I turn on the TV.

The other night a show came on and the host told us how he was sick of the blanket coverage of the death of Michael Jackson and he certainly wouldn't be wasting his show on the same story.

Fair enough, if he didn't then have three guests from various areas of the media who had been invited in to discuss both the death of the King of Pop and the media coverage of it.

Are they for real?

They delight in telling us how people are sick of the same coverage but then go on and spend all their time on the same thing!

I'm not being hypicritical myself. I don't care about the coverage of Michael Jacksoin. I don't watch it but if that is what people want to see, and the ratings show that it is, then the media will continue to cover it. My problem is just with some in the media spending time covering others coverage of the issue and complaining about it.

0 comments: