Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Attention whores will fade away and die if you ignore them for just one day!

Another thing that gets on my nerves is Facebook status updates.

Most are ok but you get some people who like to put really pretentious and vague updates just begging people to reply with 'ooh, is everything ok?', or 'are you alright? Is there anything I can do?'.

I saw one the other day where the person in question is known as somewhat of a drama queen and she'd put such a status update on her page. There were about 8 responses when I looked but I thought it was funny that not one person had taken the bait and given the person what she craved They just gave her a 'WTF!' and moved on. Brilliant.

People like this are attention whores, nothing more and you know what, they live and breathe on the oxygen of the attention you give them. If you ignore them, they will fade away and leave your life forever.

You know it makes sense.

0 comments: