Monday, July 20, 2009

If winning the lottery won't change you what is the point??

You know who I don't understand?

Lottery winners who hit the jackpot and win millions and then proudly declare "It won't change me".

If it won't change you, what is the point??

If you're happy with your life as it is, why are you playing the lottery?

I don't know about you, but if I won big on the lottery it would change me. That's why I would buy a lottery ticket. I wouldn't keep working. I wouldn't live in the same house. And I certainly wouldn't keep doing the same things I've always done because let's face it, we live our lives the way we do because in most cases we can't afford to live the way we want to! Having twenty million in the bank will allow me to do the things I've always wanted to do. It would also give me chance to change the lives of people close to me.

I'm not saying people can't be happy without money, but to play the lottery, there has to be something more you hope to have one day?

So if the money won't change you, give it to someone whose life it will change. There are plenty of people in need of some help in this world!

Muppets.

0 comments: